One of the worst things that can start off a good day is to try to open your garage door to go to work & it wont open. A properly installed garage door will give you many years of trouble free service. But anything mechanical wears with time & accidents happen. When this happens you need someone experienced with garage door repairs that can be there to fix your problem properly, quickly & efficiently.
We are always looking out for the customer first!
I will always present the customer with the available garage door repair options. One can never have to many options or information & an honest objective assessment by a professional. I will also let you know if your door is unsafe or your throwing good money after bad by trying to fix something that has out lived it’s 9 lives.
You will find many reviews on the net at Google & other places by customers that were saved the cost of a new door by us fixing their existing one. Many customers were about to buy a new door & were thrilled when I had their old one working like it was new. A few times they had gotten new door quotes & I was the only one to tell them the door could be fixed.
Common Situations Of Needing Garage Door Repairs
- Broken torsion springs or extension springs.
- Not enough spring tension: the door will fall when released (this will shorten the life of a garage door opener because it works to hard).
- Bent panels: a bent panel won’t make the turn at the top of the door. We can often fix this without having to buy a new panel. Get this fixed ASAP.
- Worn rollers (the bottom rollers wear fastest).
- Bottom seals worn or not sealing.
- Damaged track.
- Misaligned track.
- Damage caused by garage door opener up/down pressure sensitivity set to high. The door gets obstructed & garage door opener doesn’t stop. Then the door bends.